Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eastern Occasion How Can I Get My Adopted Daughter Comfortable Around My Relatives?

How can I get my adopted daughter comfortable around my relatives? - eastern occasion

My daughter recently moved out of Eastern Europe is 13th They do not know how my parents to call, and for some reason very very shy with them and my parents, they cling to me and not with me at any family gathering or occasion, when we see one, my parents and other relatives. He stood next to me, but not the confidence of the people. Do not say a word to one of them. How can I get more confidence with my parents and what should I tell him to call?

2 comments:

Rilan said...

Well, of course, is shy! Which will be published in a room with a group of strangers. Take it with you to answer each individually, before another large group.

dr comp said...

This may take some time, the time is what you lot out there, not to rush to do, she trusts you, will be happy, everything will be fine.

Post a Comment