Saturday, December 12, 2009

Usb Driver 12.02.1086 Where Can I Find The Usb Modem Driver For My Motorola W 315 Phone?

Where can i find the usb modem driver for my motorola w 315 phone? - usb driver 12.02.1086

Currently I have access through my phone to the network. I have my laptop. I use my phone on my home PC. but I forgot where I can not find the modem driver on my laptop it either please help. i wqant mainly on the USB drivers on my cell phone as a modem on my home PC can take advantage of, can I use my laptop now.

1 comment:

I Love Yahoo Answers! said...

The first .. Try the phone to the USB port on your computer ... Car Shaud trying to install Windows and see if they have problems with the phone, then we can go from there.

I llok www.datapoint.com around and found that only seems to be the drivers for the phone ... which makes it difficult to lead the driver without their cable, believe me, that you have the software on the laptop .. Buy Download If so, you can use this software on your computer and click the Update button (under Help> About to install) and download the USB drivers for your phone .... If you can not but have the product, then you can use your serial number via e-mail and send you the driver.

Post a Comment