Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sayings That Go With Butterflies Which One Of These Sayings Should I Get As A Tattoo? About Love?

Which one of these sayings should i get as a tattoo? about love? - sayings that go with butterflies

Well, like the kind for some time and every time I saw him and went to get that butterflies in the stomach! But he went and never see her again for quite some time, but I always think of him, and I regret that I want him terribly
something in his memory, but not much, as you say, what I get? I'm not sure if he ever thought to write my hip to the little script ...

Butterflies do not lie.

Lost Love

Love always finds a way

The lost love lost love = French

Dream as if you were to live forever

7 comments:

MATMAN said...

The French.
Unique.

kapow. said...

I hate to tell you, but in one years HATE Butterflies Do not Lie. Sounds like something out of High School Musical - Young people and Corny. We miss him terribly, not shame, to get something as vulgar in his memory in his body.

Lost love, sounds better. Get a butterfly to cash, which sounds good but does not include a tattoo Butterflies Do not Lie. It is easy to open the floodgates for a number of cynical, Commentry I am sure that you do not really want.

23 Air jordan St said...

I love butterflies dont lie ... perhaps a photo of a butterfly with the words on both sides of the wings, creativly is a model you know what I mean ..
his clever, loyal and very unusual

23 Air jordan St said...

I love butterflies dont lie ... perhaps a photo of a butterfly with the words on both sides of the wings, creativly is a model you know what I mean ..
his clever, loyal and very unusual

23 Air jordan St said...

I love butterflies dont lie ... perhaps a photo of a butterfly with the words on both sides of the wings, creativly is a model you know what I mean ..
his clever, loyal and very unusual

Byng_bon... said...

Butterflies do not lie, it is something special, which may be related to him in relation to fall in love nothing else.

my_obses... said...

Dream as if you were to live forever

He is sweet and so many meanings that can work for every stage of life

Post a Comment