Monday, December 14, 2009

How Long Before Anorexia Shows How Long Will It Take Before I Start Seeing Effects From Anorexia/bulimia?

How long will it take before I start seeing effects from anorexia/bulimia? - how long before anorexia shows

Besides the obvious weight loss (I'm 5'7, 120 pounds now, is not too low, but I kept the weight as I grew in height), which took place is not really any negative effects of my eating disorder in my body. I am 15 years old, male and if you look at me, I would not be able to say I'm anorexic / bulimic. I did this for two years and I never feel acid in my throat, my teeth are healthy, I stink, I have to break anything, and what other side effects associated with those Ed, I do not know. Now I'm not mean to say, I'm not immune, because I, when we finally know appears. But how long will it take? How long I can continue like this? I'm slowly destroying my heart, liver or kidneys? Note that I kept that for 2 years (so far). I'm trying to stop (I see a psychologist and my parents are really trying to help me), but it is incredibly difficult. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment