Friday, January 15, 2010

Alcohol Awareness Month I Successfully Went Through A Minor In Possession (MIP) Deferment Program, Is It Still On My Record?

I successfully went through a minor in possession (MIP) deferment program, is it still on my record? - alcohol awareness month

Several years ago I received a summons for minor in possession of alcohol on campus. My university and the city are exposed to a common program for students as MIP'd IPM program, guilty in the first delay and should be on probation for 3 months, including the ongoing awareness of the problem of drugs and alcohol and random testing if the Court decides. I successfully completed and what I understand this offense (MIP) should be deleted or was never technically on my hard drive. I am applying for the Peace Corps today, and I wonder if this falls into the category of "alcohol and drug related crime," crimes that I have collected or received a subpoena, but probably not in my folder. I will do no harm to my application if I must! Any help (persons with legal experience?) Would be very grateful.

2 comments:

Glen B said...

If you are under 18 years, who in his youthful record, but that the registry is closed at the age of 18.

If you have more than 18 years, is still listed on the registration form, but the record would have been cleared by a lawyer. It also depends on what state you are and if deleted records that also have authorized this type of crime (which I can remember).

To answer your question, you were indicted and convicted. They have not put this information open to inquiry.

Josh said...

What is registered in your case, it will. However, if your program was agreement for the postponement in order to overcome this problem, then it will be there too. Is basically what I am saying that if any charges will always be visible, you can not necessarily against him, besides the fact that it exists.

Post a Comment