Saturday, January 9, 2010

Neoprene Ski Vest Where Can I Buy That Neoprene Or Foam Rubber Padding? Like The Kind They Put On Jet Ski's Where Your Feet Go?

Where can I buy that neoprene or foam rubber padding? Like the kind they put on jet ski's where your feet go? - neoprene ski vest

I have an old jet ski, '91 Kawasaki JS 650, and I need to replace the padding of the foot. Only a couple of nice black base, the type of foam, about 1 / 4 inch thick. I checked on the jet ski, but stores it either no or a very high prices, like $ 70

I just want a role that somewhere cheap and cut to size (how to find them) for another project.

But I checked all the hardware of the city, and sailors in the world, none of them has something. The closest thing I could find is a yoga mat at Wal Mart, but not really ideal.

Has anyone any idea where can I get a role, or something similar. (black, about 1 / 4 inch thick, durable foam). I would rather be in a real shop, so you can feel before buying, but if I buy them online.

Thank you.

4 comments:

born_tom... said...

You should try an A / C shop or perhaps a plumbing business, including the insulation of pipes and tubes is almost the same. If he wanted the paper instead of reg pipe insulation. I do not want the issue in DIY stores (they regret, noodles) is the commercial and heavy commercial vehicles. I had to isolate the containers with the equipment, as well as units in a system of pipes

gejandso... said...

Lake Charles Rubber and Gasket

Xanthous said...

I do not think these guyz know wut ur talking, at least not yet, I had to replace it twice, the glue is only ..... and the pavement fell ..... i know u can buy the pill at Walmart, not sure if the glue ...., I still think u can get about 10-15 pills dollars.

harryb said...

Yes, a carpet shop. You put them under the new carpet.

Post a Comment