Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Soaker Mattress Pad Where Can I Find A Small Waterproof Crib/mattress Pad? Besides A Fitted Mattress Pad.?

Where can I find a small waterproof crib/mattress pad? Besides a fitted mattress pad.? - soaker mattress pad

My little angel is 9 months, in fact, swimming in the layer in the morning. I have a kind of light-tight between the mattress and the sheet to be found. Can anyone recommend that one is thin, small, and something that I clean? And where can I buy? I do not want something heavy, or plastic, can get caught in your case, when they arrive. Perhaps there is a stream of extractions can be used? I have a mattress, but waterproff hood and I need to wash every day with leaves, so I have a bandage on it. Perhaps there is a super-absorbent soaker the night kind of layer I buy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Layer in the night and the crib sheet to try Babies R Us ... they have everything ...
Wal-Mart, if not treated, but first try to Babies R Us

Anonymous said...

BabiesRUs try Target, Wal-Mart

Anonymous said...

You can "Chux" mats at Walmart or most pharmacies. They are mainly used in hospital beds, but the people for all these potential things like housebreaking puppies.

Paper towels are in the head with a plastic stand.

That's what I mean:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_hpc?ur ...

Post a Comment